New Player Registration
Welcome to the Abbotsford Minor Hockey Association. We are excited to have you play with us!
- Tyke Registration (H1 and H2) - Players Born in 2011 and 2012.
- Novice (H3 and H4) - Players Born in 2009 and 2010).
All other ages, please contact the Registrar at email@example.com
Players must live within the AMHA boundaries to be eligible for registration (As defined by PCAHA). The boundaries are:
- Abbotsford MHA - The Municipality of Abbotsford and Sumas Mountain unorganized territory; For Exception see Aldergrove MHA.
- Aldergrove MHA - The Municipality of Langley and a portion of the Municipality of Matsqui, as follows:
- Northern Boundaries - Fraser River - #1 Freeway (280th street to 276th street).
- Eastern Boundaries - 276th Street (#1 Freeway to the Fraser River) - 280th street (0 Avenue).
New Player Registration:
The following documents are required in order to register:
- Player Registration Form
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Carecard
- 2 Proofs of Residence (utility bills preffered, must be full first page including tear off paystub portion).
- Phone bills of any kind will not be accepted as proof of residence.
- Payment must be made at time of Registration.
Division and Fee Schedule:
- Hockey 1 (2012) - $345
- Hockey 2 (2011) - $410
- Hockey 3 (2010) - $485
- Hockey 4 (2009) - $515
- Atom (2007-2008) - $610
- Atom Goalie - $510
- Pee Wee (2005-2006) - $665
- Pee Wee Goalie - $565
- Bantam (2003-2003) - $710
- Bantam Goalie - $610
- Midget (2000-2002) - $710
- Midget Goalie - $610
- Juvenile (1997-1999) - $350
- Juvenile Goalie - $350
- Jersey Deposit (Midget & Juvenile) - $100
- Late Registration Fee (April 17-30) - $50
- Rep Tryout Fee - $175
- Hold Fee - (Midget Players going to Junior, Major Midget or U16 Camps) - $50
* Jersey Deposit - $100 Jersey deposit is required for new Midget and Juvenile players upon registration. Players that return their jerseys in good condition will carry the deposit through to subsequent seasons and will receive a refund upon leaving the AMHA. Players that do not return their jerseys will lose their deposit and will be required to pay an additional $100 deposit upon registration the following season.
- Please review the refund section of the AMHA Bylaws which can be accessed under the "AMHA" heading on the website.
- There are No refunds for Rep Tryout Fees after August 15th.
AMHA will accept registrations from female players wishing to play on integrated teams. Female players wishing to participate on all female teams may contact the Abbotsford Female Minor Hockey Association at www.abbotsfordfemalehockey.com or 604-855-7166.
For any further questions, please contact our Registrar Rhonda Bencze at 604-852-8295 or email firstname.lastname@example.org