The AMHA in an effort to keep costs in check and keep registration fees at reasonable levels from time to time will hold Association wide fundraising initiatives. For the 2017/18 season the AMHA has partnered with Athletix Canada on a Hockey Pool Fundraiser.
For Athletix Fundraising Weekly Results click here
Athletix Hockey Pool Fundraiser
Thank you for participating in the AMHA Athletix Hockey Pool Fundraiser. Our goal is to sell 4495 tickets and raise over $50,000 for the AMHA.
- BC Gaming Grant License # 98990
- Tickets cost = $20.00.
- Each ticket has a unique prepinted combination of of 3 teams per week.
- Each ticket is active for the entire season. There are 17 different 3 team combinations.
- A maximum of 4495 tickets are available to be sold.
- Only sold tickets are activated and eligible to win.
- Tickets cannot be sold to individuals under the age of 19.
- The end of the selling period for tickets is December 10, 2018
- All tickets unsold must be returned to your team's fundraising coordinator.
- Each week simply add the total goals scored for each of the 3 teams listed on the ticket.
- The sold ticket with the highest "Goals For" will win that week's first prize, the next highest goals will determine subsequent prize winners for that week.
- When there is a tie in any given week, a tiebreaker will determine the prize winners by using "goals for" minus "goals against". Any remaining ties will then split the prize money available.
- Sunday night games will conclude the week and results will be posted on the AMHA website each Wednesday morning during the 13 week season at www.abbotsfordminorhockey.ca
- Cash prizes will be mailed each week.
- 1st Prize = $300.00
- 2nd Prize = $150.00
- 3rd Prize = $75.00
- 4th Prize = $40.00
- 5th Prize = $20.00
Disclaimer - Neither Athletix Canada Fundraising Inc., the AMHA, nor the hockey pool are approved by, authorized by, endorsed by, sponsored by, or in any other manner associated with the National Hockey League, its member teams, its affiliates or licensees.
For any further questions about the Athletix program please email email@example.com
Duties of the Team Fundraising Coordinator to assist with the Athletix Ticket Program include:
Overall responsibility is to oversee the distribution and return of hockey pool tickets and cash for your team.
All tickets must be accounted for - this means that both sold and unsold tickets need to be returned to you - tracking the numbers given to each family is important to assist you in final reconciliation.
Ticket Sales Begin:
- Coordinate with AMHA Pro Hockey Pool fundraising Coordinator.
- Pick up team’s portion of tickets to distribute to your team.
- Track ticket numbers distributed to each family as per the ticket distribution spreadsheet.
Ticket Sales End:
- Retrieve from each family both A. sold ticket stubs and $20 per sold ticket and, B. Unsold tickets.
- Reconcile cash to tickets sold.
- Return all above to AMHA Pro Hockey Pool Fundraising Coordinator.
For all Athletix Memo's with official AMHA info on the program can be found under the memo section of our website or the direct links below.
AMHA.Memo.2017-17 - Athletix Program Launch
AMHA.Memo.2017.18 - Athletix Fundraising Program FAQ's